If you are shopping for a Catalina 22, then check out these publications:
After you purchase your Catalina 22, read these publications to learn more about the Catalina 22, the Class, the People, and the fun everybody has with this great little boat. We hope you will be encouraged, JOIN the Association and participate in the fun!
- MainBrace - current issue of the official news publication of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association.
- Catalina 22 History Book - a 50+ year history of the Builder, the Class and the People who Love the Catalina 22.
- Northern Gulf Coast Cruise Stories - sailing adventures of Catalina 22 sailors from 1998 thru 2017.
After you JOIN the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association, you can access the following "members only" publications (member log-in id and password is required):
- MainBrace - recent issues (past two years)
- Destinations - read about where Catalina 22 sailors have enjoyed cruising all across the United States.
- Catalina 22 Parts Catalog, Drawings and Measurements - a great resource to see how the Catalina 22 is put together.
- Catalina 22 Owner's Manual for all four Models - Original, New Design, MK-II and Sport manuals all in one location.
- Tuning and Sail Trim Guides - resources to help you improve the performance of your Catalina 22.
(Note: non-members will receive an error message when trying using the links to access this group of publications.)
After you join the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association, you may also purchase the following:
- Catalina 22 Technical Manual (2006) includes the 2014, 2017 and 2019 Updates with over 700 pages of tips written by Catalina 22 sailors.
- A subscription to Mainsheet Magazine published quarterly by Catalina Yachts that features many other Catalina Yachts boats and classes.
- MainBrace DVDs with past issues dating back to 1998.