Regions and Fleets
Welcome to the Regions and Fleets page of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association. Here you will find information about:
- How to start a new fleet
- How to submit a Fleet Charter
- Documents to promote fleet growth
- How to contact a representative from an existing Catalina 22 fleet (contact may be out of date if Fleet Captain has not provided an update)
Read the document HOW TO START A NEW CATALINA 22 FLEET.
Then, open the FLEET CHARTER, complete, then submit form with your check to the Secretary at the address on the form.
If you have questions about the fleet charter process, please CONTACT the Secretary.
To promote your new fleet to other Catalina 22 owners in your area, you may use the C22NSA MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE and a document about MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS.
CONTACTING AN EXISTING FLEET
To protect the privacy of our members, the Association uses a Form to enable you to contact a Regional Commodore or a Fleet Captain:
- Find your state to see the Region Number (white number) your state is located.
- Select the Region Number from the list below for contact information on fleets in your region.
- Select the name of the Region Commodore to access a contact form (some regions do not have Regional Commodores).
- Or select the name of the Fleet Captain to access a contact form (if inactive, then no active fleet or fleet captain).
- If a fleet has a website, click on the URL to access their website.
As Regional Commodore and Fleet Captain information is not always updated by the respective individuals, it is possible that requests may not be received, or response returned.
Regional Commodores and Fleet Captains may request an update of the regional or fleet contact information by using the CONTACT US form.