Welcome to the Classified section. Members of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association may use this resource to place an advertisement that relates to a Catalina 22. Please review the Classifieds Guidelines at the bottom of this page if you wish to submit a request.
New, never-used rudder blade (still in bubble wrap). Pricing 2 years ago = $601. Rudder housing is original, with light use (less than 10 sails). Pricing 2 years ago = $418. Will sell both for $900. Contact Ken Hitchner (
"UFO" Catalina 22 swing keel with original sails (#12009), mainsail, genoa 150 and jib 130, as well as Trail-Rite trailer and outboard motor. Boat had new cushions a few years ago. Complete with slide-out galley. Asking $4,000 or best offer. Located in Muskegon, Michigan. Contact Gwen 231-638-7237 or
- C22NSA members may submit requests to the Editor (Rich Fox) by email to
- Clean and complete requests will typically post within 24 to 72 hours of receipt.
- Up to three (3) pictures may be included.
- Classifieds must be specific to a Catalina 22 (boat, parts, sails, trailer, outboard, equipment) and will remain posted for up to 90 days. You may submit a written request for an extension for another 90 days. Otherwise, the Editor will assume the posting is no longer needed.
- Minimum required information:
- Your name, plus email and/or phone number
- Item description, pictures (up to three), and price
- Item location (city, state)
The Editor reserves the right to modify content to maintain continuity on this page. The Catalina 22 National Sailing Association is not responsible for the content or accuracy of Classifieds. Any falsified or misrepresented content will be immediately removed or refused.