Welcome to the Classified section. Members of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association may use this resource to place an advertisement that relates to a Catalina 22. Please review the Classifieds Guidelines at the bottom of this page if you wish to submit a request.
1989 Catalina Capri 22, Hull Number 567.
This hull has a 4 ft fin keel. The sail inventory consists of 2 mainsails, 4 headsails, and 2 spinnakers. The motor is a 2006 Honda 5 hp outboard. This vessel is registered in the State of Louisiana. Other equipment includes a Sanipottie portable toilet, automatic 500 GPH bilge pump, Raymarine ST1000+ auto helm, solar battery charger, VHF radio, AM/FM stereo system, Ritchie compass, LifeSling overboard recovery system, life jackets, life ring, and USCG approved distress signal kit. The anti-fouling bottom paint was replaced in 2018.
2022 maintenance & upgrades:
- new battery
- new mainsail
- headsail & spinnaker halyards
- new forestay, and
- Facnor LX 70 roller furling
This vessel is in excellent condition. The vessel is currently moored in the New Orleans Municipal Yacht Harbor, New Orleans, LA. 70124. Contact Roger at 832-257-9507 to view the sailboat. Sale price- $8900.00 as is, where is.
I am looking for what is referred to as a Pop Top Curtain for a 1987 Catalina 22, D1638. Fits 1985 Thru 1994 boats. I have searched everywhere, and it seems to be unavailable. If there is someone out there with one to sell, one I can use for a template. I plan to sew my own if necessary. If you can supply the pattern, I would be willing to sew you a new one in exchange. You can contact me at
- C22NSA members may submit requests to the Editor (Rich Fox) by email to
- Clean and complete requests will typically post within 24 to 72 hours of receipt.
- Up to three (3) pictures may be included.
- Classifieds must be specific to a Catalina 22 (boat, parts, sails, trailer, outboard, equipment) and will remain posted for up to 90 days. You may submit a written request for an extension for another 90 days. Otherwise, the Editor will assume the posting is no longer needed.
- Minimum required information:
- Your name, plus email and/or phone number
- Item description, pictures (up to three), and price
- Item location (city, state)
When communicating with potential Buyers, please be aware of Scammers who may contact you for the purpose of getting access to your personal information and/or bank account and have no intent of purchasing your item(s).
The Editor reserves the right to modify content to maintain continuity on this page. The Catalina 22 National Sailing Association is not responsible for the content or accuracy of Classifieds, or the legitimacy of any potential buyer. Any falsified or misrepresented content will be immediately removed or refused.